Love the imagery. And then there are those big bad humans who stride straight through your web and break it into shreds… Can’t wait.
Writers are like spiders:
– We spin a beautiful and magnificent story web using an array of words
– We marvel at the beauty of our story web once its completed
– We sit on our web waiting for our unsuspecting reader – the fly
– We watch as our reader flies into our amazing story web
– We watch our reader become so caught up in our story web that escape for them is futile
Some achieve the above whilst some of us ‘spiders’ are not quite there yet….
– We struggle at spinning a beautiful and magnificent story web
– We stare in horror as our story web starts to sag and disintegrate before our very eyes
– We get blown away by a big gust of wind and spend months trying to find our half finished web
– We sit and wait for an army of reader flies to hit…
View original post 125 more words