It takes a lot of courage to be a writer!
1. Talking about something you have written.
2. Letting someone else read your story.
3. Admitting that you write in your spare time.
4. Posting a short story or extract from your novel on your blog.
5. Writing something from another genre for the first time.
6. Writing something which takes you out of your comfort zone.
7. Sending out your draft manuscript for review for the first time.
8. Admitting that you have a blog.
9. Self publishing your work.
10. Sending your work off to a publisher.
11. Giving another writer constructive feedback.
12. Accepting constructive feedback on your work and working through it.
13. Having confidence in your own work.
14. Following your writing dream!
And now as we are all thinking about courage, here is a fab quote:
“Be fearless. Have the courage to take risks. Go where there are no guarantees. Get out of your comfort zone…
View original post 54 more words